background

Friday, January 23, 2009

Jeff and "mini Jeff" :) eating their bread and butter.
Keith and Jacob and Kara have had fun teaching Simon to play with the new farm he got for Christmas. What does a cow say? MOOOOOOO!
Simon posing with his farm and animals. He is quite sweet to share with everyone else in the family :)! One of the older siblings must have shown him how to line them up b/c he was busy moving the "line up" from the barn to the feeding trough. He loves making them smack their lips as they eat. Oh, and his latest words - "sna = snack"; kaka = kara. He loves his big brothers and often catches them with big hugs and slobbery kisses - he really misses their "entertainment" when they're at school! Yesterday he held his finger up to me . . . I thought he had hurt it and needed a kiss. He then proceeded to stick that finger in his nose. See we've had runny noses, and I had missed the part right before he held his finger out to me. Oh, the joys of motherhood :)! I must say the huge hugs I get millions of times a day and the hair stroking I get at bed times make up for a taste of snot!!!!!

No comments: