background

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Did I say the Ortlings are being spoiled??? Well, I must confess that I, too, have been spoiled (all along the way on this fun trip :)! My most recent confession is that the Keurig coffee/tea/hot cocoa maker has led me to add one or more cups of coffee to my daily intake amt :) . . . also, it will take me several months to wean myself off of a dessert a day (or more :)!! But, if you had a little coffee bistro girl, as you see below, wouldn't you want to order 10 or 12 cups of coffee a day :)! Here, she's making cocoa for her brothers before they awake.

Computer time - a favorite of Dad and boys alike! I won't make their confessions for them, but thanks Maureen for loaning us the WII (pictures of that to follow)!
I've loved seeing the kids make use of the headphone splitter - two at a time listening to the same music :) ... Simon and Kara have done this, too - great performances and sweet cozy moments!

No comments: