background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A couple of photo sessions with photographer, Kara :). Jacob is a bit distracted by whatever I was working on on the computer. He!He! Below, Kara took a shot of me in front of the new red wall! For Christmas, Jeff promised to paint our living room and kitchen. I can't stop saying, "Thank you for my new red wall" (I did this at age 5 or so - correct me, Mom :) - when my Daddy put up my swingset, too :)!! There is now, one brown wall, too, with more to come when we all get over the stomach flu and a few more tasks get checked off the list.

Does anyone recognize this new boy in our family???? Simon got a "big boy" haircut a couple of weeks ago!! We keep saying, "Who is that??" To which he responses, "Wimon". He thinks we're all silly, but people all over the place keep doing double takes to figure out who he is :)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I was surprised this summer at Isabelle's ability with a camera in hand!